An online collection of electronic children’s books accessible through the library’s website. Animation, sound, music and narration are added to existing picture books to produce an electronic book which you can read, or have read to you.
- Storybooks as animated, talking picture books
- Chapter books in audiobook and eBook formats for a wide-range of readers
- Non-fiction titles in subjects like health, science, astronomy, biology, and nature
- Multi-cultural topics
- Foreign language and bilingual books
- Puzzles and games
- Videos from National Geographic
Do I need a library card to use TumbleBooks?
You do not need a library card.
Do I need an account to use TumbleBooks?
No, you do not need to create an account to use Tumblebooks.
What if I have problems or questions?
Contact Head of Youth Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-825-4624, ext. 231.
What are the checkout limits and periods?
You can view as many titles, games, and videos as you want with no checkout periods, renewals, or holds.
What devices can I use TumbleBooks on?
You can access TumbleBooks using a Windows PC, Mac, Chromebook, or iPad.